Time: 1 hour
1 chicken, skin off and cut into 10 pieces (wash and drain)
1 tbsp. freshly ground garlic
1 tsp. freshly ground red chilies (use ½ tsp. chili flakes as alternative)
2oz of butter
400g chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp. freshly chopped coriander (for garnish)
Salt to taste
The Clay Oven Bakery naan bread
- Marinade the chicken in the garlic, chilies and salt for an hour.
- Heat the butter in a pan and add the marinated chicken.
- Cook uncovered on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and simmer (covered) for a further 15 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with your favourite Clay Oven Bakery naan bread.